Tuesday, 10 June 2008

London Welsh information #2

Following on from Brian S. mentioning it last night, and Niall's mail this morning, I thought I'd just add the details of London Welsh's concert in Shackleford on 12 July in my blog for reference, in case you have any difficulties with any of the attachments in the mail.

This is what Brian received:

"Dear Chairman,
Please forgive me for writing to you "cold"; I looked-up your e-mail address on your web page.
I thought you would be interested to learn that the London Welsh MVC is performing in the grounds of Aldro School, Shackleford on 12 July in aid of Phyllis Tuckwell and St. Lukes Cancer Centre. Also performing is the Military Band of the Royal Welsh together with Opera’s 2007 Grammy Award Winner Rebecca Evans and baritone Anthony Stuart Lloyd.
Haydn James is the Musical Director.
Attached is a copy of the poster and some notes on the performers. I feel that a number of your choir would be interested in attending.
I have been producing these events over the past 10 years and some of your members have indeed taken part.
With many thanks
Gwilym James"


Click here to download the poster, and here to download details of the performers and ticketing.

No comments: