Sunday, 8 March 2009

Princes Hall items and other news

Last week I gave you a list of items from which I am likely to compile this June's Princes Hall programme. In case you didn't get them all, here is the list again:

3
Abide With Me
21
Come To The Fair
28
Deus Salutis
30
Doctor Foster
41
Get Me To The Church On Time
74
Marching Song
122
Thank Heaven For Little Girls
142
Younger Than Springtime
159
Songs My Mother Taught Me
185
Stout-hearted Men
187
Thanks Be To God
190
I'll Walk Beside You
200
Antiphon
217
Christus Redemptor
345
The Rose
34827
When The Saints Go Marching In
374
She

This is not an exhaustive list - I may add to it; equally I may ultimately decide not to do some of these, but it's a good framework to hopefully build a good programme on.

The other news is that I have secured the services of some of the talented music students from Sherfield School (my Tristan goes there) in Sherfield-on-Loddon; this looks very promising at the moment with a good variety of contributions!

No comments: