Many, many thanks for all your hard work on Saturday! It was a truly fantastic sound and probably the best-balanced choir I'd heard!
Mark was delighted with the way things went and expressed his gratitude to you all in a message to me today, saying that "it's always a delight to work with you", "you are so responsive" and "a fine group to perform with" - so WELL DONE!
Mark has set up a blog dedicated to the concert, which can be viewed here - enjoy, and feel free to post your own comments (I started the ball rolling).
I'm hoping to knock up a DVD of some of the afternoon rehearsal soon (once I get time to get it all off the camera); let me know if you'd like a copy (DVDs are still a bit pricey so I'll have to charge £1 for each one).
Monday, 25 February 2008
Memories of The Lighthouse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment