Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Music for Princes Hall

As I said last night, I'm still trying to get a good programme together for the Princes Hall; and it's been tough this time.

But please find below a list of items I would like you to bring which could form the basis of the programme. I shall finalise the programme and get it out to you as soon as possible.

123 That Holy Thing
125 They All Were Looking For A King
164 Maria
181 Still, Still, Still
209 Kalinka
223 Bright Eyes
253/253A Jacob's Ladder
276 Cole Porter Medley
326 The Wind Beneath My Wings
352 O Holy Night

I would also like to consider, from the Albert Hall books:

Ai Am Fod Haul Yn Machlud
Buddugoliaeth
The Creation
Love, Could I Only Tell Thee
Prayer
Sit Down, You're Rockin' The Boat

Please bring all that you have of these, as well as the stuff we've been doing in our recent concerts, since we still have other concerts before the Princes Hall.

Please also ensure that you let David Tropman know of any copies you don't have.

No comments: