Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Running order for the Albert Hall

Here's the Order of Service for the Royal Albert Hall concert:

1. Cadwyn O Emyn-Donau Cymreig
2. Va Pensiero
3. Buddugoliaeth
4. I Dreamed A Dream
5. Bring Him Home
6. Do You Hear The People Sing?
7. Memory
8. Ai Am Fod Haul Yn Machlud
9. Love, Could I Only Tell Thee

INTERVAL

10. Prayer
11. The Creation
12. You'll Never Walk Alone
13. Ysbryd Y Nos
14. Sit Down, You're Rockin' The Boat
15. Give Me That Old Time Religion
16. Y Darlun
17. Gwahoddiad
18. (Encore) God's Choir

Don't know exactly how the groups will be split. The first half will pretty much be in groups of three, that makes sense, but as for the second half, there will have to be a group of two somewhere and I don't know where.

This should hopefully help, though...

No comments: