Folks...
If you are keen buyers of CDs or of downloading classical music from the Internet, I just wanted to let you know about a great CD review site.
MusicWeb International is, arguably, the largest CD review site in the world, with around 200 (and often more) reviews of new CDs published every month. These are not Amazon-like reviews which just say "Yeah, brilliant!" or "Bought it for my friend who thinks it was rubbish," but serious objective reviews by people who understand what they're listening to.
Why am I telling you about it? Well, I know the founder and Webmaster, Len Mullinger, and assist in formatting and uploading reviews to the site.
It is also possible to order the CD you're interested in via the site as there are links to retailers from whom you can purchase the CD (buying this way does not directly help MusicWeb, in case you think that's why I'm mentioning it; any revenue the site receives is from the advertisers themselves), but, of course, if you have your own preferred source, that's fine.
Take a look, though. You get to know what's new, what the recording's like and how much you can reasonably expect to pay for it.
Enjoy...