Thursday, 3 September 2009

...and now we get to do it all over again!

Long time, no posts!

I just wanted to say that although none of us find AGMs particularly exciting, it was good to see those of you who were able to go last night once again, and Clive and I are looking forward to kicking off our new 50th Anniversary season next Monday!

We'll spend the first couple of weeks getting ourselves back into the swing of things again and preparing for the Blackmoor concert on Saturday 19th. Go to the web site to download the programme if you haven't got one already. I'm looking for a good turnout for our first venture so make sure you're signed up on the concert attendance list! I'm also looking for consistent good turnouts to continue throughout the season. We have almost 50 "active" singers; I can't afford (and, anyway, it's just not right for the Choir) a 30-40% dropout rate all the time...

Enjoy the rest of the week and the weekend - see you raring to go on Monday!